Whether you’re buying for yourself or a loved one who is passionate about photography, here are 9 great photography-themed gift ideas.
1) Tripod Tripods are a necessity for taking photos after dark without blur – and handy for self-portraits too!
2) Photo Frames For A Photo Wall Photo walls are a beautiful way to showcase images in your home, and with the collage creator at Frameshop.com.au you can create a pattern to suit your taste. Visit our Pinterest board for some great photo wall design ideas.
3) External Hard Drive Back up your memories with an external hard drive. All photographers need plenty of storage, especially when shooting in RAW format, and this one from Seagate is portable, making it ideal for saving images on overseas trips.
4) Lens Pen Lens Cleaner Keep dust and sand off your lenses with this nifty little brush and take super sharp photos all summer long.
5) Camera Chick Necklace Pretty and classy, this necklace is a steal at $29, and the charm comes in different colours. My favourite is green.
6) Memory Cards What budding photographer doesn’t need a ton of memory cards for getting snap-happy or taking videos with an SLR on holidays?
7) Instagram Photobooks If you use your smartphone as your default camera, you probably took a lot of shots in 2014. Create a gorgeous photobook keepsake from all of your Instagram shots with Artifact Uprising, starting at $17.99.
8) Wireless Remote Take better self-portraits on your Canon or Nikon SLR with a wireless remote. Choose all the settings yourself, instead of relying on strangers to get the right shot.
9) Photo Diary This 2015 diary is a perfect gift for photographers and stationary nerds. You choose photos for the covers as well as for the inside, as visual pick-me-ups for the entire year.